Yoga and your True Nature
Yoga Practices for a Calm and Happy Life
If you're looking for a yoga retreat that offers you tools for finding your true nature - Happiness -
here it is. Anna Laurita invites you to 6 days of Yoga Practices for a Calm and Happy Life
I want to be happy and you want to be happy.
During this yoga immersion/retreat you will learn new tools for happiness through daily yoga practices ( vinyasa and restorative), dharma talks, guided meditations, pranayama, mantras, mudras, affirmations and more. In addition you will enjoy calming activities in nature, including a full day visit to our local Botanical Gardens (and a private yoga class in the gardens) . You will also enjoy a Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga Class with a beach lunch to follow.
During the course of the retreat you will have ample time for yourself too. Many afternoons will be free for naps, beach time, and exploring. You will be in the historic downtown which is perfect to enjoy dinners in the many amazing restaurants and sunset strolls on the Malecon.
• Morning satsang/dharma talks with intention setting for the day - tools for happiness.
• 2 daily yoga classes (complete sessions) that include intentions, pranayama, mantra, mudra, asana, and relaxation techniques. One dynamic practice and one restorative practice daily.
• Guided Meditations including Yoga Nidra
• One sattvic, delicious vegetarian meal per day (usually brunch)
• Excursions away from davannayoga:
1) Entrance fees, yoga class and a meal at the Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens. You’ll also have a guided tour and time to wander, meditate in the gardens or journal and reflect. This is a full day excursion.
2) A Private group SUP yoga class with Emily Cesca that will be for all levels to enjoy safely and followed by a hosted restaurant lunch on the beach.
3) Silent Meditation Walks
4) A Mexican chocolate museum tour and tasting activity. (Talk about happy!)
We only gather once per year for this retreat. Don't miss it!
Resources to prepare you:
The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V. Desikachar ( we will be working from Part II beginning Chapter 8)
Wake Up To The Joy of You by Agapi Stassinopoulos
Online Articles on obstacles to happiness - the Kleshas: