At this Workshop you'll learn and experience : How the practices of Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, meditation and mantra help create a state of calm and de-stress. There will be a full Yin yoga practice as well as a generous offering of Yoga Nidra. Come ready to relax!
- Explore the necessity for relaxation
- Discuss how relaxation (and lack of it) affects our nervous system, daily lives and quaility of life.
- Learn how the reaction to stress is very personal and how it's helpful to become aware of our reactions.
- Each participant will complete an "Assess Your Stress" questionnaire to help identify the various ways stress manifests itself in their physical, mental, emotional and energetic being.
- You'll gain ideas for more relaxation and inner peace when time does not allow for a complete yoga practice.
- Welcome the state of bliss that follows and feel more relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
This is a workshop for ALL LEVELS of practitioners. Highly recommended for those who want to learn to let go and relax.
Come and learn more from Sam Cress
Fees for this course : 500 pesos
Please reserve in advance with Anna: 322-147-7008 or firstname.lastname@example.org