I completed Vinyasa teacher training in July of 2019. Davannayoga 200 hr. teacher training included Hatha, Vinyasa, Children’s Yoga, Mudras, Mantras, Meditation and Restorative styles of yoga. Guest teachers taught on ayurveda and also anatomy.
Anna’s training doesn’t stop when you graduate; it continues on for a lifetime. Davannayoga is phenomenal. If you are looking to expand your yoga journey this is the place that will plant the seeds.
Some highlights of my experience that will have long-lasting impact:
- Anna welcomed me warmly into the Davannayoga community.
- Anna is a scholar of yoga knowledge!! I am honored to call her my teacher and friend. Her teachings are phenomenal.
- The Shala is in the oasis of serenity with views of the Banderas Bay.
- I enjoyed sharing the space with my classmates from around the world and we have remained close.
- I learned to be present, be patient with myself, and practice yoga mindfully.
- I learned to listen to my body as it moves through my asana practice.
- I really enjoyed Kirtan with Raoul Diaz de la Garza.
I love to share the experience I had at Davannayoga with my students. Giving back the gift of yoga through the connection of the higher self allows for liberation. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to start my yoga journey at Davannayoga.
-Cecily Lach , Charlottesville, VA